A positive relationship between caregivers and families helps create a foundation for providing quality care in Early Childhood Education. In addition, having community connections enriches an ECE curriculum. The following workshop focuses on practical tips for how to establish effective partnerships with parents/guardians, along with creating family involvement and community bonds within an Early Childhood environment.
Building Family Relationships and Community In Early Childhood Environments
- Each workshop provides 2, 3 or 4 hours depending on the questions chosen and assignments completed.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- International shoppers are welcome.
- Certificate will be emailed after completion of assignments.
- No other taxes or costs will occur.
- Workshop will be delivered upon viewing of the paypal notification, within 48 hours of your purchase.