Using recycled items, whether from the recycling bins or other used material, within Early Childhood programs is cost efficient and good for the environment. Today, more than ever, the three R’s: recycling, reusing and reducing have become a mainstay for many households and workplaces. This workshop will provide you with a variety of ideas for how to implement recycling into our early childhood settings in a safe and creative manner.
Recycling Material in Early Childhood Settings
- Each workshop provides 2, 3 or 4 hours depending on the questions chosen and assignments completed.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- International shoppers are welcome.
- Certificate will be emailed after completion of assignments.
- Shipping is free.
- No other taxes or costs will occur.
- Workshop will be delivered upon viewing of the paypal notification, within 48 hours of your purchase.