An early childhood curriculum should display multiculturalism on a daily basis to allow each child in care to feel included and honoured. The following ECE online workshop discusses the importance of multiculturalism and specific ways to include cultural differences in our program planning and early childhood settings.
The Importance of Multiculturalism in Early Childhood Programs
- Each workshop provides 2, 3 or 4 hours depending on the questions chosen and assignments completed.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- International shoppers are welcome.
- Certificate will be emailed after completion of assignments.
- No other taxes or costs will occur.
- Workshop will be delivered upon viewing of the paypal notification, within 48 hours of your purchase.