There are so many benefits to having an organized and visually appealing early childhood environment, particularly for those young children who may find busy walls and clutter discomforting. In addition, effective visual communication is a crucial component when interacting with young children. The following ECE online workshop offers tips for keeping organized, ways to label with photos, and sign language images.
Visual Communication and Presentations in Early Childhood Environments
- Each workshop provides 2, 3 or 4 hours depending on the questions chosen and assignments completed.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- International shoppers are welcome.
- Certificate will be emailed after completion of assignments.
- Shipping is free.
- No other taxes or costs will occur.
- Workshop will be delivered upon viewing of the paypal notification, within 48 hours of your purchase.